Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm Still Alive!

Hey Dawgs!

I know I've been away for quite a while and frankly, I blame Z. She's been going around saying she's been too busy with work and making Christmas present for V and V's sister and making a birthday present for our dad (Which may I add are ALL in December!) that she hardly have time to help me update my bloggie. I mean what can be more interesting than helping me post my bloggie ? This two-legged really needs to set her priorities straight.

Well I managed to bug her enough to at least type this short post to let all you guys know that I'm still alive and kicking, although due to a certain O Incident I nearly wasn't. Z promise she'll help me post abut the O Incident later when she gets back from work and to post some after pictures of he O Incident. Stay Tune!

I promise to keep my two-legged in hand from now. Just because I slacked a bit they get complacent.



Licks and Leaps
Hugo

5 comments:

Sen, Tama and Tom said...

We have REALLY been missing you, Hugo, and wondering what was going on with you. We are so happy that you are OK and await news of the O Incident.

By the way, our family has grown!

Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan (The little princess!)

Raising Addie said...

Hi Hugo!

Glad to hear you are ok. Curious about the O Incident.

Have a great weekend!
Kisses
Addie

Thor said...

Hi Hugo!
I am so happy to see you! I´ve missed you a lot! Keep blogging, please!

Love,
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hugo!
Glad to know everything is ok! Sure I miss you!
O Incident?? I want to know about it!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Woofbay said...

hihi, we would like to list u in our dog's blogs section..how ever, we need some details from u to be able to list ur blog...view us @ http://woofbay.blogspot.com/ for more details...

email us at woofbay@ymail.com with ur details...

c u in the list! :)