Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Eventful Day

I'm now officially 8 months and 2 days old!

So here I was enjoying myself on Z's bed when suddenly, Z turn to be me and say "Hugo! Let's go for your grooming!"

Huh?

Grooming? What grooming why wasn't I informed of this. I must say I hate grooming, really really dislike it. Because I have to be motionless and have strange people handling me. I hate it. I'm a really sensitive dawg you know.

So they pack me off in my bag and then Z decide to take a photo of me and my PA cause she aid I looked very funny in my too small bag!


We got into a cab, and arrived at the groomers (urgh..). As I've told you before I'm really sensitive so when they groomer was grooming me, I got worried and snapped at her. That resulted in both Z and the groomer telling me I'm a bad boy. I'm sorry that I'm afraid of pain (even if its one of those almost not painful kinda pain, especially if its inflicted by two-leggeds)


This was me before grooming. You can see how much fur I've accumulated!

While I was getting tortured, there's a maltese who was completelyun aware of my pique. Look at how deeply asleep this dawg is. Her tongue was sticking out!



This is me at home, after 3 hours of standing up and not moving. All that to make the two-leggeds happy. Jeez...


And because Z felt bad for having made me stand still for so long, so got these for me! Yipppie! More treats are always welcome.


Z also decide to change to a bigger collar for me. It seems I've grown too big for my little blue one, so Z upgraded me to a bigger Red Collar, which according to her, compliments my fur.
What do you Dawgs reckon?

Sorry for the bad photo, this was the only one that Z was able to take, because apparantly I move too much.

Here I am back on Z's bed getting my well-deserved rest.

Falling Asleep......


Zzzzzzzzz......



Licks and Leaps
Hugo

14 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hugo!
Knowing what you had to go through makes me happy to have short hair!
Glad you got yummy treats after that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Hugo. Its obviously been a tough day for you but you look splendid and your new red collar is great!

#1 says to tell you I could use a 3-hour long grooming as I have been rolling in unmentionable things in the field too much recently. She keeps shampooing me but apparently the "scent" lingers...

Your Pal,
TOM

Anonymous said...

Oh you sweet little Hugo! I guess there is *one* advantage to having no hair - I don't have to get groomed! :-) But looking at your stach of treats, I'd say it's worth it!

And by the way, the red looks absoutely smashing on you!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Hugo!
I don´t like strange people handling me too. Yesterday Daddy took me for a bath.
You look so good after your grooming!
Mmmmm! How many treats you got!
The red collar looks pawfect on you!
Have a happy weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hey Hugo, I must say you look really handsome with your new hairstyle but 3hrs is an awfully long time to stand up.
I'm lucky I don't ever have to get a haircut but my cousin Louise does all the time. My mummy trims her fur though cause she's deathly afraid of strangers.

*Hugs&Licks*
Gizmo

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Hugo,

Oh my dog! What a horrible experience for you. Milk it for all it's worth and try to get more treats. Love the new collar.

Desert Pups

The Puppies said...

Hugo,
it looks like you had a tough time at the groomer, but you sure do look handsome now that you are all groomed!! And your treats look super yummy too! We would probably go for getting groomed if those came along with it!
xoxoxox,
The Puppies

T-man's mom said...

Hugo, you look adorable with your new haircut!! I know that T-man hated going to the groomers too. He always called those days "Groom Gloom". But now you can relax for the next six weeks, at least :)

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Hugo,
I don't like to go to the groomer too, especially after the incident where the guy cut me real bad and I bled for a long time (ok ok.. maybe like 10mins?)..
I do like your new fur do.. especially the little 'ball' at the tip of your tail!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look cute after the grooming Hugo. Yeah for more treats

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Hugo! You look great after your grooming session! Read the story about that old lady who bit your face. What a nasty lady that was. Anyway, hope your would wasn't bad. I think a bright yellow collar will look great on you & will certainly stand out on your fur color wince you're quite chocolaty. Hee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Pee/s: Check out mah new post!

Boo Casanova said...

hugo, you mean the human were waiting for 3 hrs for u too? geez, that must be a torture for them too huh. normally my human "dumped" me at the groomer while they go for shopping/movie and pick me up after wards. and the groomer were "requested" by mom to let me down of the table once i'm done. geez, like that going to help. :(

wet wet licks

Boo

Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

I hate the groomers which is why I don't go anymore...now I make mom bathe me. hahaha

DOC OBODO SPELL CASTING FOR PERFECTION said...

I wanted to take a minute to thank you Dr obodo for all of your work and effort. I requested a binding love spell and received the strengthen our relationship love spell as my free spell and within 3 days Sam was back and home with me and we are finally talking about marriage and kids! I cannot thank you enough for your spell casting services! I have already recommended two friends to you for help with their love lives!!!mail dr obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or call +2348155425481ppy today! Peter Swan, USA.