Monday, September 8, 2008

Yo, What's Up, Dawgs!


This is my first ever time writing a blog so I hope all you seniors out there will indulge and/or aid me in my new discovery of cyberspace!!!

Z(my two-legged) suggested that I should list down my party-killers so that all you pooches out there can know me better.


Full Name: Baby Hugo Monster Matakuching Loo
(I know its a super long name, but it pleases my two-leggeds so whatever)

Barkday: 02 February 2008
(I'm now 7 months and 7 days old)

Gender: Male
(unfortunately I have been de-balled BUT I was still born a boy)

Breed: Toy Poodle
(although I have grown pass 12 inches and should be considered a miniature)

Colour: Red

Favourite Colour: Bright Orange, Bright Red and Bright Yellow
(yes I like bright colours)

Favourite Food: Bananas, Apples, Biscuits and Yukult
(I absolutely love those, I will KILL to eat them!)

I guess that is all for now, I'll post up more stuff about my self and my very secret life soon! I do hope that I'll be able to make lots and lots of doggy friends soon! HEE HEE HEE (Z - Its not friends he wants it's much closer to victims)



Licks and Leaps
Hugo



No comments: